Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What a terrible weekend!

1. Thursday night Tai's nose started running
2. Friday night my nose started running
3. Saturday morning Scarlett's nose started running
4. Sunday morning Scarlett's right eardrum ruptured (puss running out and all). So I took her to the doctor and sure enough, both her ears were infected. So I filled the antibiotic prescription and she started getting better.
5. Monday everyone started to feel better
6. Tuesday morning, my car wouldn't start to go to work

What else? Bring it on!

Anyways - the weather is much nicer. :)

So I refuse to go through what I went through with Tai. She was on antibiotics from when she was 4 months old till she was 18 months. Antibiotics EVERY month. That is too much and can not be a healthy way to live. So, I have called the ENT and have Scarlett scheduled to see Dr. Gibbs (who put in Tai's tubes) this Friday for a tubes consult. We have already meet out family deductible for the year and I don't want Scarlett to start the winter off with runny noses and constant ear infections. Heck no!

Will post more on the outcome of the consult.

No comments:

Post a Comment