Saturday, August 27, 2011

I love my girls!

Last night I put the girls in our garden tub with lots of bubbles. It was the first time they got to be in the bath together (mainly because Scarlett is sitting up really well now) and they had a BLAST! Tai and Scarlett played together, splashed the water together, and "talked" to each other. My heart just melted! Everyday Tai is better and better with her younger "sissy", bringing her toys, playing very gentle with her, and putting her pacy in when it falls out. Scarlett, on the other hand, is coming into her personality and is begining to throw a fit when you take things away from her or not let her eat something you are eating. She isn't close to crawling yet but I can see it in her eyes how badly she wants to move around to "get stuff"!







No comments:

Post a Comment