Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ortho Appointment for Tai 7-19-11

Tai and I spent some quality time together today. I took a half day PTO, took her up to work to hang out with everyone, then took her to her orthopedic appointment for her elbow. I think Tai is already growing out of the terrible-2-syndrome, because she acted like a little angel the whole day. Smiled, talked, and said hello/bye to everyone. But, back to her elbow. The nurse (we didn't get to see the actual doctor) checked her elbow then took x-rays. And everything looked perfect, everything was in place and there was no scarring. Her recommendation..."don't let it happen again..." .... wow, really, because I hadn't thought of that!

After the appointment, I stopped at the aquarium store so that Tai could meet the real life Nemo. When I walked up to the first tank, I pointed to a clownfish and asked her 'who is that?' "NEMO!"

Great ending to a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment